In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of the Directors. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
We are a strategic design consultancy based in Mumbai working with global CXOs who recognise that good design is good for business. Our design decisions are data-led, shaped by principles of behavioural psychology and are handcrafted by a passionate team of Experience Design specialists. We are known for our deep work and would like to think of ourselves as designers focused on business outcomes. Our team is a mix of Interaction Designers, Business Strategists, Graphic Artists, Illustrators and Developers who shape products with client teams.
We are looking for clear thinkers who are not afraid of challenging design norms & industry benchmarks.
What you will be doing:
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, sending reminders often controlling access to the manager
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Manage the schedule of the directors efficiently
- Performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
What you will need to be great in this role:
- A minimum 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant to the Directors or similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable, with a hunger to learn new skills and grow.
- Good knowledge of Internet, MS Office and PPT.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to collate data and report systematically to management.
- Outstanding planning, organizing and time management skills with a good eye for details.