Business Development Lead
We're looking for a Business Development Lead to drive growth for our design practice. You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities by identifying and contacting potential clients through linkedin, email, and other channels. The ideal candidate must possess strong communication and customer orientation, and a proven track record of achieving sales targets in the IT consulting industry.
We are a strategic design consultancy based in Mumbai working with global CXOs who recognise that good design is good for business. Our design decisions are data-led, shaped by principles of behavioural psychology and are handcrafted by a passionate team of Experience Design specialists. We are known for our deep work and would like to think of ourselves as designers focused on business outcomes. Our team is a mix of Interaction Designers, Business Strategists, Graphic Artists, Illustrators and Developers who shape products with client teams.
We are looking for clear thinkers who are not afraid of challenging design norms & industry benchmarks.
The must-haves for the role:
- High-energy, sales professional open to a fixed + commission compensation structure.
- Previous experience with B2B Sales / Services Sales / Consulting in a Digital Transformation / IT Consulting / Strategic Design Consulting firm.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Undertake Account research and database creation to identify stakeholders and generate high-quality meetings in the US market.
- Source new sales opportunities by following up on inbound leads and making outbound cold calls and emails, while also understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Employ multi-channel prospecting and research methods, including emails, cold calls, LinkedIn, Twitter, and supporting industry events.
- Prepare compelling business pitches and propositions for CXO-level decision-makers.
- Direct qualified opportunities for further development and closure while conducting market research and stakeholder mapping.
- Gain insight into the key decision-makers within the customer organization, including executive sponsors, technical buyers, economic buyers, and influencers, in order to develop a stakeholder mapping and communication plan for short-listed solutions and competency building.
- Regularly update the CRM and create a healthy pipeline for growth.
- 5-8 years of work experience in an Inside Sales / Business Development role with IT Consulting / Services.
- Growth hacking mindset with sharp result orientation the compensation plan has a significant bonus component.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.