We’re seeking a Business Director to take charge of the P&L and drive growth for the agency over the next few years. This is a leadership role and reports to the founding team.
We are a strategic design consultancy based in Mumbai working with global CXOs who recognise that good design is good for business. Our design decisions are data-led, shaped by principles of behavioural psychology and are handcrafted by a passionate team of Experience Design specialists. We are known for our deep work and would like to think of ourselves as designers focused on business outcomes. Our team is a mix of Interaction Designers, Business Strategists, Graphic Artists, Illustrators and Developers who shape products with client teams.
We are looking for clear thinkers who are not afraid of challenging design norms & industry benchmarks.
As a Business Director your role will directly impact the 3 core pillars of the organisation:
- Ensure the product & service delivery is of the highest quality, meeting or exceeding industry benchmarks.
- Maintain & improve the high CSAT & NPS scores for our services.
- Be accountable for all deliveries through best practices & processes.
- Augment the HumanX brand through strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Evolve the service offering and position it to resonate with evolving market needs.
- Lead a highly motivated team of design & tech professionals to do their best work yet.
- Build competency for the next wave of growth through learning & development initiatives.
- As an employee first organisation, find ways to create maintain a happy & engaging work environment.
- Define and reward high performance through well defined OKRs.
- Attract best-in-class talent while continuing to engage & reward the current talent pool.
- Take complete ownership of the P&L and growth responsibility
- Define, drive & measure growth initiatives - for both Key Accounts & New Business Initiatives
- Engage with CXOs and demonstrate our ability to drive business outcomes through design
- Lead Pitches & RFPs - both in India and global ones
- Keep the co-founders and other key stakeholders informed on key metrics, activities and risks.
Who should apply:
- You have a background in IT Consulting / Big 4 consulting firm with 8-12 years experience, of which, at least 3 years are with a P&L responsibility.
- You have demonstrated that you can drive top-line & bottom-line impact through effective execution in an OKR driven organisation.
- You understand the business value of design and ease into the domain without much of a learning curve.
- You have multi-functional exposure across sales, key account management & bring a consulting lens while engaging with CXOs.
- You have the conviction to represent an upstream design consulting brand in international markets.
- You are obsessed with metrics and can find a way to measure key outcomes for yourself and the organisation.
- You are extremely meticulous with an eye for detail and focus on documentation.
- You are comfortable with leading a fast-growing team of high performers from the front.